Named after an icon, these uniquely tailored trousers feature a high waist fit and wide leg, reminiscent of the 1940s. The origami-like waistband detail is created from clever and intricate pleating. These trousers will be your strongest staple, yet so simple and comfortable. They come in corduroy for a structured silhouette or 100% houndstooth wool for a softer look.
SIZE AND FIT
- Designed for a loose fit around the thighs but sits high on the waist
- High rise
- Ankle length
- Wide legs
- Light weight non stretchy fabric
- Model is 165cm and wearing size 8
- Size 8 waist 68cm, length 94cm
- Size 10 waist 72cm, length 95cm
- Size 12 waist 76cm, length 96cm
- Size 14 waist 80cm, length 97cm
DETAILS AND CARE
- 100% Cotton corduroy and 100% British wool in the houndstooth pattern
- Two front side pockets
- Back concealed zip
- Wash 30C, low tumble dry and no bleach for the corduroy
- Wool version is dry clean only.
- Made in London
Standard UK delivery GPB £6
- Delivery between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Orders placed Monday to Friday will be delivered within 1-2 business days
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be delivered by Tuesday.
Find out more about our delivery, exchange and return policies at the bottom of this page.