DELIVERY RATES AND TIMES
All orders will ship out next day, excepting weekends, so please add one day onto the delivery schedule below. All shipment are made via UPS. Fully trackable and signature on delivery.
- 1-2 Business day before the end of the day. £6
- Next working day before 14pm for orders placed before 12pm. £8
- Shipping rates for parcels to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Ireland, Standard shipping time for most destinations: Within 3 business days before the end of the day. £13
- Next working day before 14pm for orders placed before 12pm. £19
- Shipping rates for the rest of Europe vary between £16 and £25, the price is calculated at checkout. Standard shipping time for most destinations: 4-5 business days before the end of the day.
- Standard shipping time for most destinations: Within 4 - 5 business days before the end of the day. £21
- Duties will apply when the shipment arrives in custom.
REST OF THE WORLD
- Shipping rates for the rest of the World vary between £45 and £49, the price is calculated at checkout. Standard shipping time for most destinations: 4-7 business days before the end of the day.
- Duties will apply when the shipment arrives at custom.
Unfortunately, we currently do not offer Delivery Duty Paid services to international regions outside of Europe. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I track my parcel?
Please use the tracking number from your confirmation email to track the delivery
Will I be charged tax or duty?
As the recipient you are responsible for all import duties, tax and administration charges that maybe applied by your local customs. These charges vary dependent on the country and if you are unsure we would recommend you contact your local customs office for more information.
Can I change my delivery address?
Not a problem if you contact us before the item is shipped. Once the item is shipped it is difficult for us to re-arrange delivery but in either instance please contact us and we will see what we can do.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
You will receive a dispatch confirmation via email to confirm your goods have been shipped.
Can I have my order delivered to another address than my billing address?
Yes, you can select a separate delivery address from your billing address in the checkout.
What happens if I am not there to sign for my order?
If you are out and no one is available to sign for your order then the courier will leave a card.
Can I pick up my order or drop back my exchange / refund to your shop?
Yes, you can select Store Pick up at the checkout page. Exchanges and refunds can also be dropped at the store if you are local. Get in touch with one of our assistant at email@example.com explaining the nature of your request, we will be able to set aside the correct size, suggest a different item, an alteration on the item you have purchased or meet you for a refund.
86 Stoke Newington Church Street
N16 0AP London